School will resume onsite from Thursday 18th February. The same restrictions that were in place prior to the lockdown will continue to apply. These are:
- avoid entering the school building if possible,
- maintain social distancing,
- hand sanitise before entering,
- fill in the covid form and
- wear a mask when inside the school building.
We anticipate that parent/teacher interviews will still go ahead and we are in the process of trying to organise swimming trials for students who wish to compete at the next level of swimming (HDSSA). Unfortunately, we are unable to hold a swimming carnival due to time constraints.
We are pleased and relieved to be back onsite. We hope that the five days went smoothly for everyone – we are all finding out how flexible and adaptable we can be!